Leading Swiss-based global information technology company with 11 branch offices worldwide and representation in more than 45 ountries with local business partners.
Their solutions transmit, control, distribute and display real-time data in command centers and control rooms. Customers range from the industrial and utility sector (water, energy) to transport/traffic authorities (road, rail, airports) as well as to public security and protection (police, surveillance, emergency services).
Another important market is the financial industry where since long they hold a leading position, serving over 500 financial institutes globally with their award winning trading floor solutions.
The solutions switch and distribute all information sources in any combination to an unlimited number of desks, video walls and screens.
The Singapore Branch office manages market activities for all of APAC (Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, S. Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam), currently serving over 100 major accounts in the region.
To keep pace with the continuous demand in the APAC region, they seek to hire a
– Sales Manager for the Financial segment and a
– Sales Manager for the CCR segment (utility/traffic/public security authorities)
Essential for both positions are established, active contacts in the segment next to a strong technology and solution selling orientation as well as the ambition to leave significant footprints in the region!
The Sales Manager reports to the Managing Director APAC.
He is responsible for managing Existing Accounts + New Business Development in the segment chosen, fulfilling sales quota agreed. This includes:
- Expanding the existing customer base, responsible for all pre and post sales activities, supported by internal staff
- Close cooperation with established sales partners for the CCR, resp. financial segment in defined countries of the APAC region (details will be provided during the interview)/li>
- Identifying and building relationships with key decision makers and influencers, generating leads and personal appointments, including invitations for solution demonstrations at the Singapore Show Room/li>
- Issuing sales proposals, presenting and differentiating product offering on commercial and technical levels, contract negations and closing as well as transferring (insourcing) financial/trading, resp. CCR-industry knowledge/li>
- Maintaining and developing relationships with alliance and channel partners to grow the revenue/li>
- Handling the sales process from A – Z (CRM, sales planning, forecasts and reporting)/li>
- Continuous assessment and evaluation of customer needs, liaising with corporate R&D, product and solution management in Zurich/Switzerland (constant product development, integrating latest technology and customer needs, protecting their investment)./li>
- Commercially strong sales personality, combined with technical affinity and proven success in the sale of integrated communication and/or visualisation solutions in the CCR market, resp.Trading room solutions for the financial industry
- Advocate of end user – understanding his needs! – For CCR solutions: think of an Operator at a Traffic Control desk, for Financial solutions: think of a trader in a dealing room!
- Minimum of 5 years successful direct sales experience, at Cx-Levels
- Established network in the target market (e.g. Utility/traffic/public security sector, resp. Financial Services industry), familiar with their budget / procurement cycles and decision-making processes
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, strong negotiator, assertive and perseverant, leading the sales process in a professional and result-oriented manner, through to successful closing
- Independent, dynamic, flexible, reliable in the working manner and a good sense for teamwork
- Proficient in use of MS applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); sales databases, social media)
- Full fluency in English (speaking/writing); knowledge of Mandarin: a big advantage
- Mobile and flexible, ready to travel (around 30 % in the region concerned).
You will be part of a continuous success story, writing your own chapter, interacting with inspiring and supportive colleagues in Singapore/APAC, resp. at the Headquarter in Switzerland. You may count on an attractive package (fix salary + sales commission, uncapped) and interesting career development opportunities, within the region or globally, depending on your performance and contributions.