Leading Swiss-based global information technology company with 11 branch offices worldwide and representation in more than 45 countries by local business partners. Serving over 1000 clients globally, with over 40.000 systems installed.
Their solutions transmit, control, distribute and display real-time data in command centers and control rooms. Customers range from the utility and transport industry through to government agencies.
Another important market is the financial industry where since long they hold a leading position, serving over 500 financial institutes globally with their award-winning trading floor solutions.
The solutions switch and distribute all information sources in any combination to an unlimited number of desks and screens. They integrate existing IT infrastructures as well as market-data from the major providers.
A name standing for a fast pace of innovation as well as highest quality and reliability of systems, assuring investment protection and competitive edges for its customers.
The HQ for APAC is domiciled in Singapore. From here are managed market activities for the entire region (Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, S. Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam). Sales, implementation and support are effectuated through own resources at the branch offices or through licenced partners. They currently serve over 100 major accounts in the region.
Within the future expansion strategy, the company seeks to hire a qualified and ambitious Sales Manager for the Financial Segment in Singapore.
Reporting to the Region Head APAC and supported by the inhouse pre-sales team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing accounts and growing the business in Singapore, gradually expanding within APAC, particularly Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia
- Leading negotiations and closing deals, identifying and building relationships with crucial decision makers and influencers, understanding their needs, supplying them with accurate information on products and services, inviting them to inhouse-demos or visit of reference installations
- Reaching revenue goals (you are used to achieving goals of approx. S$ 1 – 1.5 Mio. p.a.)
- Maintaining relationships with alliance partners; evaluating new channel partners to grow the business
- Ensuring that existing clients are provided with the highest quality service and support
- Observance of competition, continuous assessment of customer needs, with input to corporate product development in Switzerland (need for customising/adding new functionalities)
- Maintaining effective sales operations processes, assuring accurate sales planning and reporting
- Cooperating with/steering the local technical / pre-sales team in Singapore.
- Proven sales record with min. 5 years experience in solution sales in Asia Pacific for Banks and Financial Institutions, combining solid Trading Technology knowledge with commercial skills
- Detailed understanding of dealing room and security requirements of banks/ financial institutes
- Established network in the financial services market (Cx Levels/traders’ environments)
- Familiar with complex pricing and contractual terms as well as decision-making processes in the target market
- Experience in building up and managing alliance/channel partners
- Resourceful, perseverant and ambitious, committed to reaching targets
- Clear and structured in verbal and written expression, excellent presentator, at ease with technical and business audiences
- Systematic, organised and result-oriented in manner of work
- Integer, reliable, well-balanced personality, applying highest professional standards, assuring long term success
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
In return for your performance, you can count on a highly attractive package (fix + uncapped sales commission plan) and other benefits, commensurate with market standards.
Within the continuous high growth in APAC and based on your contributions and talent, you can further count on interesting career development perspectives, such as taking on the role of Region Sales Management position within APAC.